Tuesday, February 12

Yes, Please!

Just a few things that I would love to own in my closet (Shopbop has me forever window shopping). The pink dresses are a reference for and upcoming event I'm hosting. More on that later though...


I love the side cut out dresses, sleek bikini, cute shoes, comfy black foldover leggings that aaren't bootcut, and all the Native American influenced accessories.
My absolute favorite items pictured, though, have to be the resin belts by Tory Burch. She just killed it and I am OBSESSED! As with all Tory Burch items, they're a bit pricey... Just shy of $200 pricey... But if I could I would because they're bound to be classic closet staples. I think they would add a timelessly unique element to most any outfit. They would look killer over a chic monotone dress!

 

 

No comments: