Sunday, February 3

Yes, Please!

Shopbop's newest The Hit List had so many cute things that made me say "Yes, please!" that I decided to share my faves.

I'm not usually attracted to so many long pant options but I just liked so many. Especially the coated black jeans, comfort and style!

Aren't all the dresses so much fun? I'm excited to see more of the windopane print that's on the skirt at the left. And I always love me a tweedy looking coat and accessories!

What are you looking forward to wearing once the weather warms up? (I'm still all sorts of bundled here in Seattle.)

Kisses,

K

(All images via Shopbop)

 

 

2 comments:

Kelli Murray said...

Just wanted to pop by and say thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog this weekend. You're a gem! xo - Kelli

Krista said...

Thanks so much Kelli! You are so sweet!