Monday, October 28

Yes, Please! The Get Cozy Edition

Just because I live in Florida now doesn't mean I don't have the itch to wrap myself up in cozy soft knits. Especially ones as cool as theses by Denizgunes on Etsy.

These fingerless gloves are so different in a really great way. With the open weave they'll be great for in between weather which means I could actually wear them here in the sunshine state once it gets chilly which is a plus for me! (Believe it or not it actually gets in the thirties here.)

I also like this super long beanie. I know they've sort of become a cliche in recent years but I still like them.

I love the idea of this super big chunky scarf! In fact I tried to knit one of my own not too long ago and didn't count my stitches (it was my first knit project ever and I didn't realize you were supposed to...) so it ended up a trapezoidal fail... Wah, wah, wah.... At least it's a soft and cozy trapezoidal fail but still, maybe I better stick to cool ones like this knit by someone other than me.

And on a cute note, how adorable are these snow white slippers? They look so sweet and comfy.

If I had to pick one thing it would definitely be the fingerless gloves though.

What would you pick?

Kisses,

K

(All photos by and items available from Denizgunes Etsy site.)

 

 

No comments: