Friday, December 13

Osborne Lights: Part 2

Today I'm sharing part 2 of my photos from the Osborne Lights Festival at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, Florida.
On a side note, I'm not tech savy enough to figure out why the sound on my videos won't play... So... If you'd like to hear the awesome music that these lights are timed to so spectacularly... (You really should!) I am going to direct to my Instagram account where the sound and image are working. I am still posting the videos here sans the music though because they are still pretty.
Without further ado, I give you the lights!
It's a pretty picture heavy post of festive holiday cheer, so click through for more after the jump!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you're enjoying the the Holiday cheer!

Kisses,

K

(All photos created and owned by Krista Carson. Taken at the Osborne Family Festival of Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios.)

 

No comments: