Sunday, December 22

Holiday Break

I hope you're all having a magically fabulous holiday with those that you love!
I've got family flying in from Illinois this afternoon and am lucky enough to have them here till the 3rd!
Then I have two weeks of festivities for my big sister's wedding!
Eeep! So excited!

Life is about to get crazy-busy-wonderful here for a little bit so I'll only be posting here sporadically till things slow down.

I'll still be Instagramming all the things I love and love to share over here at KismetByKrista though. (FYI: That means copious amounts of my sweet puppy.)

In the meantime, above I give you Cinderella's castle all dressed up and twinkly for Christmas!

Hope you're Holiday feels twinkly too!

Kisses,

K

(All photos created and owned by Krista Carson.)

 

No comments: