Sunday, December 8

Ciaté Mini Mani Month: Week One

My awesome husband knew how much I wanted this last year and this year. So for this year he made it happen and was sweet enough to give it to me early so I could really enjoy it.
I was pretty excited when I opened the box.
It's meant to function as a really fun and girly advent calendar with you opening a new surprise each day! I couldn't wait to get started!
More photos and details after the jump!

Each day comes with a lovely quote and a new nail polish or nail art implement.
Day one was Snow Globe sparkly topcoat.
Day two was was a pretty red called boudoir.
Day 3 was the palest prettiest soft pink, amazing gracie.
Day 4 I got the caviar metallic pearls in silver. I consider these pearls to be one of Ciaté's signature items since this product is what first made me aware of them.

Day 5 was a strawberry milk color called hoopla.

Day 6 was a pale purple called Sugar Plum.
Day 7 was Main Stage.
Day 8 was caviar pearls in midnight in manhattan. It had an advert instead of a quote though and I wasn't too keen on that. After all, I already have your product... Che sera sera...
Now on to other nail related things, like painting!
This week I used the snow globe and amazing gracie along with some nail art jewels I already had to do my first manicure with the kit.
After applying a base coat I painted on the pale pink and topped it with the snow globe for a wintery effect.
Then for some fun edge to the sweetness I added a metal square stud and a emerald colored jewel on each ring finger.
So far I love this kit and cent wait to open it everyday!

If you were on the proverbial fence about this and love to paint your nails I say go for it!

Also, the box print is really cute. I've been using the pics I took of it as festive background wallpapers on my I-devices so I thought I'd share them with you too. Just save the image to your device to use!

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson. Ciaté Mini Mani Month purchased through Sephora.)

 

No comments: