Wednesday, August 21

Feeling Pampered!

It's gift with purchase time at Estēe Lauder in Lord & Taylor!

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I'm feeling so pampered!

 

 
I ordered the Advanced Night Repair serum for the first time ever. (I'd recently tried a sample and fell in love. My über fussy, over-sensitive, bad skin loves the stuff!) And of course, with that I got my GWP*.

Along with the typical makeup bag I received three well rated anti-aging creams to try. (Now that I'm 30! I need to get on top of that stuff!)

A pretty fall colored lipstick and lip pencil.

And my perennial favorite, a sample mascara/ lipgloss hybrid combo also known as "A Wink and a Kiss!" Love, love, love! In my purse you go, you cheeky darling you!

I'm pretty excited to get all prettied up with my new loot!

Kisses,

K

*Gift With Purchase

(Photo by Krista Carson)

 

No comments: