Thursday, November 5

Things Lately

This week was a bit crazy...
We started off with trying to write down what we are thankful for everyday for our Consciously Grateful November Memories.
I ended up sick and in the ER...
And it was the worst ER I've ever been too.
Which is saying a lot! I've lived in major metropolises like Chicago and Seattle and been to trauma one level (the most intense) ERs that functioned far better. The same ER were also absolutely terrible after my Mom's major car accident and never started her transfer to the trauma center for surgery and sucked when my pregnant sister had to go there too so I'm not sure why I was surprised but...
Celebration Hospital ER did not even check my blood pressure once in three hours! And our OB office had sent us over... Oy...
We ended up having to leave and get help elsewhere. Baby and I are ok now but it definitely shook my faith in giving birth there...
Then the poor Husband came down with a gnarly cold that's been going round my family.
But...
Abby got the cutest magazine ever in the mail which made me smile!
I enjoyed realizing that my pajama covered baby bump matched my oh so very Florida girl bedding, lol.


And despite both the Husband and I being sick all week Abby was a trooper and entertained herself with all the toys till she wore herself out, lol.
How was your week?
Kisses,
K
(All images created and owned by K. C. S. Please ask permission prior to use.)

No comments: