Wednesday, November 11

Fall Sparkle

I made my Mom a gift prior to her surgery.
I wanted to give her a little Fall sparkle to bring her some cheer as well so I dressed up her package extra pretty.
I used a plain brown bag and changed out the handles for glitter ribbon and added an extra special tag.
Extra special people deserve extra special extras!
Kisses,
K

(All images created and owned by K. C. S. Please ask permission prior to use.)

Products used listed after the jump!

Products Used:

Vintage Leaves

Gold and White Glitter Ribbon

Gold Cording Trim

Used past wooden elements, current ones are here,
Into The Woods Elements

Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/krista/

To buy products used, just click the Shop Now button in the center of the top bar via the link above or search for me under Find A Demonstrator as Krista Carson Shankara.

 

No comments: