Friday, March 14

Fashion Friday: Cakeworthy Disney Style

My Cakeworthy coach tee finally came in the mail the other week and I'm super excited about it!

Every time the Cakeworthy site has these available they sell out über fast so I actually stayed up till midnight to order mine. (Crazy I know, but the heart wants what the heart wants...)

And I'm so happy I did!

I love it! It's a very soft cozy cotton and the graphic is very tongue in chic. (See what I did there, wink wink...)

They re-release them from time to time so I'll keep a weather out for you all and try to give you a heads up.

In the meantime they have lots of other fun Disney inspired merch so be sure to check it out here!

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson. Coach tee by cakeworthy.)

 

No comments: