Saturday, March 15

Disney Day

A couple weekends ago the Husband and I headed over to the parks for the day to meet some family and a friend.

Naturally this called for wearing my new fuzzy Minnie ears and Cakeworhy Coach tee.

I may or may not have picked up these fuzzy little beauties in the children's section of the store over at the Boardwalk hotel and resort. May meaning that I did.
Don't judge. I'm a Disney nerd and they're super fun.
They were a huge hit at the parks too.
We got into the Magic Kingdom in just enough time for the parade.

And on our way back to meet the fam I spotted these baby ducks and had to stop to say hello.

Sooo cute!
The sun was shining and the trees were in bloom. Just lovely.
Unfortunately our family was riding Pirates of the Caribbean by the time we got out from behind the parade so....

I decided this was the perfect time to set a terrible example for all the children exiting the ride while we waited. (Sorry parents. It was fun.)

Also, how cute is this pirate shirt?

Arrr...

Then we headed over to peek at the New Fantasyland and most of the walls surrounding the Seven Dwarfs Mine ride were down!

 

 

It looks super cool and I can't wait to ride it!

Also new is this King Triton.

 

And these cool sketches.

And this awesome Disney Vacation Club map.

Then we stopped in here to see if my sister in law was working. (No dice.)

Where I saw this cute new Ariel tee.

After that we decided to head over to Animal Kingdom so I'll leave you with this topiary tea party till tomorrow.

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson.)

No comments: