Wednesday, March 6

Wanderlust Wednesday

Today I give you Russia.

Siberia to be specific, Lake Baikal to be most specific.

Hear me out: Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world and despite the extreme cold the area is teeming with all sorts of life! It's a fascinating place and the nerd in me tortures the Husband by forcing him to watch most nature documentaries we come across and all water related nature documentaries... (Just ask him about Nature: A Duckumentary.) It looks harsh but so stunning on the screen. Any rate, how gorgeous are these unique coral formations in the lake?

Wouldn't it be a dream to see them? Of course you'd have to bundle up like nanook of the north but I think it'd be worth it. (This is even easier to say while I'm visiting in sunny Florida, ha! Sorry Seattle...)

Would you go to Siberia given the chance? It's looks stunning!

Kisses,

K

(Image via VisitTheWorld.)

 

No comments: