Sunday, March 10

Bridal Shower Inspiration

Today is the day of my sister in law to be's Florida bridal shower that I'm throwing. After polling her as to what she'd like I had: Eiffel towers, French things, and the sort of palette and look from Marie Antoinette's period at Versailles. Then I sifted and sorted through the Internet and Pinterest to find inspirational images to get my ideas flowing. This is some of what I found:
All of that gave way to me sketching this:
A Versailles inspired sketch of the bride herself.
Then that gave way to this:

The save the date for the shower (many of the invites where going to people out of town so I wanted to make sure they had enough notice).

It's a lot of pictures and process just to get things rolling, I know. But I thought it'd be fun to share all the pretty with you. I'll show the actual invites and more details later as things progress.

Kisses,

K

(All images via Pinterest except the last two. Last two images created and owned by Krista Carson, please ask permission prior to use.)

 

No comments: