Sunday, March 31

Easter!

Easter is one of my most treasured holidays. It speaks to the heart of who I am as a Christian and to my family and its traditions.

Being a Pastor's kid while growing up meant that Easter was BIG in our home. Sure we gorged on chocolate and treats and hunted for eggs but it always meant so much more too.

It meant that Christ had died and risen from the dead so that we might be set free from our sins. That the bonds of death are broken so that we might have eternal life! How could I not get behind a sacrifice that awesome!

I know I've never really shared my religion here before but the whole reason Easter may be my MOST favorite holiday, beyond all the cuteness and sugar, is the awesome message of Jesus and his life and the celebration of his sacrifice for all.

On that note I say: "Hooray for Jesus! The Lord is risen indeed!"

Kisses,
K








No comments: