Friday, March 29

Get Nailed; Easter Edition

So my nails were looking rough and with Easter this coming Sunday (I know, Easter this soon?!? In March?!?) it was time for something fresh and fun. So I broke out the glitter polish and got to it.
I used Essie's Mint CandyApple on my toes and OPI's Sweetheart on my fingers. Then I covered both with OPI's When Monkeys Can Fly (Wizard of Oz themed) chunky gold and clear iridescent glitter and their Copper glitter polishes.

 

The glitter didn't photograph too well here (to be honest I could of tried harder to get a better shot too...) but it looks somehow polished and fun at the same time in person.

However, the gold didn't go as well the mint as I would of like but it still looked pretty (the scar on my toe is from accident with an exercise bike as a kid requiring stitches). I thought gold definitely went well the pale pink on my nails though, super cute! And I am so not a gold person, like ever, usually but I lurve this polish... Surprising for me but true.

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson, please ask permission prior to use.)

No comments: