Monday, January 7

Things I Love

My good friend and I completely missed each other during the Holidays due to traveling. So when we met up the other day (when she taught me how to knit) she sweetly brought a present along.
She gave me the sweetest arctic fox porcelain ornament and this set of arctic push pins that I'm in love with!
I had my eye on them for a while but they're one of those cute luxuries you don't usually buy for yourselves.

I am smitten.
And how gorgeous is her holiday card!?! The photo is from her summer wedding in Charleston this past year. Isn't she a gorgeously glowing bride?

I love that my New Year is both starting off and continuing with the with the sort of fun, love, and joy that the Holidays bring! I hope yours is too!

Kisses,

K

(First three images created and owned by Krista Carson, please ask prior to use. Wedding image by her Charleston photographer, I'm working on finding out the name.)

 

No comments: