Thursday, January 10

Snow Day

Today was the first snow of the year here in Seattle! Glistening white falling from the sky... I totally pulled a Charlie Brown's Christmas and was sure to catch one on my tongue.
Hooray for snow!
"Snow.... Snow...
Snow... Snow...

SNOW!!! It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow...

I want to wash my hands, my face, and hair with snow

Snow...

I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow

Snow...

Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow

Where it's snowing all winter through, that's where I want to be

Snowball throwing, that's what I'll do

How I'm longing to ski...

Through the snow- oh- oh- oh- oh

Those glistening houses that seem to be built of snow

Snow...

Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow"

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson, Cinemagram made using Cinemagram, Song lyrics from Irving Berlin's Snow from White Christmas)

 

No comments: