Monday, September 9

Yes, Please: Fall

Autumn is nearly upon us and, although I'm a Florida girl once again, I find myself dreaming of sweater weather. But it's still in the high 80's and low 90's here, yup, I'm pretty lucky despite missing the Fall chill...

So this year my Fall wish list and inspiration is less coat and more blazer/ jacket.

I'm craving leather, black, black, and more black with a touch of camel, and lots of fun boots and accessories. I'm also totally ready to hop back on the oxblood trend train too! In fact, I may have never stopped loving it... It's such a vampy and moody hue. Every time September rolls around I'm ready for a deeper shade lipstick and mani change!

Of course, everything here is designer from Isabel Marant to Givenchy. I.e., I'm not getting any of it anytime soon ever... But a girl can dream and you certainly can't fault the inspiration level.

Looking forward to seeing how I do in regular person prices. :)

Kisses,

K

(Inspiration board by Krista Carson, All items and images via Net-A-Porter.)

 

No comments: