Monday, September 16

Football Is Back! An Ode to Black and Yellow

And my house is Steeler's Country baby!

(Ok, ok, and a bit o' the Bears for my Chicagoland Husband.)

So when Lucky magazine did an online post called "Trend Alert: Mustard, Gold, and Black" I immediately clicked on over to get some game day fashion inspiration in my team's colors.

My faves below:

The ever fashionable Candace Lake swanning about town in all the right colors looking game day fresh and fashionable for fall.

Why let black tie affairs have all the fun? These amber earrings by Erickson Beaman were made to be worn after all... Why not on game day?

A mustard gold with a touch of black is perfect for getting your cheer on when it gets crisp outside.

Golden copper hued sunnies will keep your stylish eye on the ball.

And black heels, because, why not?

 

What do you wear on game day?

Although Lucky never intended their post as an ode to the Steelers it certainly works as one...

Plus the NFL is finally starting to pay attention to its female fan base. (Not just shrinking it and pinking it... Ugh...) The latest ad spreads in the fall fashion mags are pretty major for the stylish lady fans. Anna Kournikova also looks gorg.

Then the Glitter Guide did a post on college football fashion recently too and it got the wheels turning and the mind wandering...

I think it's time to up my game. My game day fashion game that is.

Let's go Steelers, let's go!

Kisses,

K

(All photos via Luckymag.com)

 

 

No comments: