Thursday, June 7

Chicago, Chicago

My kind of town!
I'm back Chi-town and I'm so excited to take in as much of your fabulous fun as I can before heading back to the Paciffic Northwest!

Your skyline? C'est magnifique!
Your food? È delizioso!
Friends and Family? Maravilloso!

Here's a quick taste:
The Willis Sear's tower as seen from my favorite little piece of paradise downtown... It's a tiny tree lined park full of flowers with a little wading stream (for your tired tootsies) nestled right between Frank Gehry's (awesome) amphitheater in Millennium Park and the Chicago Museum of Art.

The Hancock Tower with Water Tower Place's turrets in front.

And lastly the city viewed from the top (56th to be exact) floor of my old building right before sunset with the Hancock Building's iconic sillouette towering above the rest.

Kisses,

K

No comments: