Wednesday, July 4

Happy Birthday USA!

Happy fourth to all and happy birthday to my country and home!!!

I'm super proud to be American (I always feel like we should call ourselves Statesmen though since America is actually two continents with a gaggle of countries but... I digress...) and to live in a country born of the desire for and true to so many freedoms! We've come a long way for such a "new" country and we keep moving forward. Thanks to all the men and women out there who've made us great and to those who keep us going we can be proud to celebrate our country's birth, Happy, Happy, Birthday USA!!!

If you can't tell, I'm big on the fourth, so every year I dress for it. Red, white, and blue all the way! And who doesn't love a striped shirt?

I also love a good sale so everything I'm wearing was a great value too! J.crew. striped shirt, Marshall's cardigan and skirt, Rayban sunnies, Vintage necklace, Free People headband (very appropriate today I thought), LancĂ´me (yes, you read it right, free with purchase natch) tote, and arm party plus rings made by me!

A sign for celebration helps of course, I made this one to use for all birthdays this year and it's blue hue, my favorite color, happens to fit the theme so well!


Now, Cue the confetti!!! It's time to celebrate!!!

Kisses,

K

(All image owned by Krista Carson, tassel garland by EverlyLane)

 

No comments: