Wednesday, October 14

Fall Wreath using Paper Pumpkin

We are still in the process of unpacking our house...
Despite the urge to nest while pregnant getting everything away after our move has proved more than challenging...
Which means that I have no idea where my Autumn decor is and don't even have places to put it out anyway. (I need more furniture! All in good time though.)
But our neighbors houses are so cute that I couldn't resist doing something...
So I went up to my disheveled still trying to unpack it office and pulled out a past Paper Pumpkin kit (by Stampin' Up) for Halloween treat bags and... used it to make a wreath for my front door!
I scrunched up the burlap bags along a wire closet hanger that I pulled into a round shape and cut open so I could "thread" them on. Then used a mini clothespin to attach some sequin trim that I tied into a bow and voilĂ !
After hanging it on my door I felt so much more festive!
It's not much but it's the little things, right?
Kisses,
K
(All images created and owned by K. C. S. Please ask permission prior to use.)

 

 

No comments: