Friday, May 18

Amour, Doux Amour

While I was down in Florida earlier this week I had the privilege of witnessing my sweet brother's proposal to my lovely new sister-in-law to be!!!

First he went to a photo booth at Disney's Boardwalk in advance to "prepare."

Then later that afternoon when they just happened to be walking past it he got her to take a picture in the booth.

So... What did she find when she went to pull their picture out?

A stealthily placed "Will You Marry Me?" photo strip in its place! As she was processing what was happening he got down on one knee with the ring and proposed!

(We were standing by with champagne, roses, and lots of excited smiles! The sweet Disney workers who witnesses it even gave them a happily ever after Just Engaged pin, what fun!)

Congratulations to the happy couple!!! I am so excited for you both and can't wait for Jen to officially become part of the family!!! Let the joyous festivities begin!!!

Kisses,

K

 

No comments: