Monday, November 18

What I Bought

I went out to run a few errands the other day and came back with all things Black and White, one of my favorite color combos! It's always classic.
 

I was lucky enough to snag the last one of these mug collaborations between Alice and Olivia and Starbucks when I popped in for my chai fix! It is so fab!

They were also giving away these cute Holiday burlap coffee sacks with any 1lb purchase of their holiday coffe beans. Done and done! My espresso machine will be feeling very festive now.

And the mug? It just slays me! So chic all dressed up for a party! The bow-tie?

The tutu?

The stripes? J'adore!

I was also pleaseantly surprised to find that I got this super cute sparkly iPhone case as a gift with purchase at the Pink store. (I like gift with purchase kind of days.)

My purchase? A polka dot sports bra to chic up my workout.

Thanks for letting me share!

Kisses,

K

P.S.,

If you're interested in the Alice and Olivia mug make sure you look now! They're selling out super fast everywhere.

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson. Products purchased at Starbucks and Pink.)

 

No comments: