Thursday, November 21

Que C'est Jolie!

Love the gift with purchases Estée Lauder does! This time around I bought a lash primer and face wash. I've really been loving their mascaras lately so I decided to try the primer and it's been pretty good so far.
I've read you should wear the lash primer at night like conditioner for your eyelashes and I think I'm going to try this and see if it makes my lashes more lush. The gwp (gift with purchase) shadow palette has a lot of nice colors, the lip gloss/ lip stick combo is so pretty and convenient, and the mascara is fab!
And their face wash and anti aging creams and serums are the bomb! I love using this face wash I purchased as a mask before I get into the shower for extra moisture and clean. The gwp face wash was just ok. Too scented for my taste but it'll be good for traveling. And the Daywear cream and Advanced Night Repair Serum are amazing. I have a lot of allergies and über sensitive skin and these soothe it and improve it.
What products do you like to use?

Kisses,

K

(Photos created and owned by Krista Carson. All products purchased through Estée Lauder.)


No comments: