Thursday, November 7

Happily Forever After

I love a good wedding and I'm totally in love with love. So when I came across the gorgeously unique wedding of @ladyluofthewolves on my Instagram feed I had to hit the like button.

But there is one other wedding related item that I'm a total sucker for... The wedding jewels! I am simply a sparkle loving girl who thinks she was probably a magpie in a past life (if past lives are your thing) but I digress...

I think these super gorgeous and cool alternative wedding rings speak for themselves! The initials, the gemstones, the detailing, and oxidation... LOVE! And the fact that they're basically gussied up initial rings that represent two hearts becoming one? Too sweet!

Would you wear your beloved's initials? I know I've been guilty of that super saccharin behavior on occasion. ;)

 

Kisses,

K

(Photo via @ladyluofthewolves Instagram feed.)

 

No comments: