Friday, November 15

Que C'est Joli!

The moment I laid eyes on the new Nars Guy Bourdin inspired Lip Kit in Fling I knew it needed to be mine! So I went online to the Nars website and scooped this lovely up!
Between the chic lip case (which I totally plan to use as a cute clutch this holiday season) and the awesome array of Nars lippies inside it's a pretty fantastic set.
Nars makes my some of my favorite lip products. The colors and finishes are always super fab! The fun names don't hurt either.
This set contains: Roman Holiday Lipstick, Baroque Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, Damage Lipstick, and Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

 

I can't wait to try them all! Definitely money well spent.

What's your favorite lipstick brand and color?

Nars Guy Bourdin Kisses,

(Photos owned by Krista Carson. All makeup by and purchased through Nars.)

 

No comments: