Monday, March 17

What I Wore; Happy St Patricks Day!

I know most people celebrated over the weekend but today is St. Patricks Day so in honor of the ocassion I donned some of my luckiest green pieces today.
I built my outfit around this cute sparkly and metallic green tee from Disney. (I purchased it in Mouse Gears inside of Epcot but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find it in Disney stores around the country and definitely at Downtown Disney locations.)
Then I added this multi-green and navy tweed pencil skirt from past seasons at J Crew.
Next cam my favorite part, accessories!
I layered in a semi-precious and precious gemstone and sterling necklace and matching chrysoprase earrings from my past Argento Alchemy works as well as a braided wrap bracelet.
I also wore a vintage green crystal clip earring from my Grandmother that had lost its mate as a brooch. As well as a Honduran inlaid sterling cuff, a Michaud cuff, and a large green druzy ring.

Here is a more detailed shot (bottom to top):

Large green druzy ring

Hand dyed silk, hand forged fine silver link, and black pearl braided wrap bracelet.

Michael Michaud eucalyptus cuff

Honduran inlaid cuff

Since I work at home I can get away with a Mickey tee and tons of jewelry but...

For those of you who don't I also pulled together some more office friendly inspiration above.

Details: Argento Alchemy petite chrysoprase briolette dangles on German sterling huggie hoops, vintage green crystal clip earring worn as a brooch, and work appropriate bangles in jade from Chinatown in Chicago and navy, green, and white cloisonné from France.

Just swap out the tee shirt for a white or blue button down plus heels and your work ready instead.

Hope you have a lucky Monday!

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson.)

No comments: