Friday, April 18

Get Nailed: Easter Edition

I wanted to go with pretty pastels for Easter but with the usual Easter bunny and egg nail art.
For my fingers I OPI's Nicole Polish in I Love Salmon and Ciaté's Pepperminty. First, I was sure to use a good base coat so the creamy color came out even. (This also prevents it from dying your nails!) Then, I used a long thin nail art brush to make the mint chevron on my ring fingers only. The look was finished by adding a silver triangle stud inside and an emerald green crystal on the tip.
I used the same color scheme on my toes but instead of matchy matchy nail art I used the same brush to paint a green leaf-scape and added a sprinkling of the same green crystals on my big toes.

For both I completed my work with a shiny quick dry top coat.

My nails are ready.

Spring it on!

Kisses,

K

(All images created and owned by Krista Carson.)

No comments: