Monday, December 9

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights! Part 1

After moving back to the Sunshine State I was fortunate enough to get a Florida resident pass to Disney World which I love and put to good use as often as I can.
So I want to share a bit of Disney magic with you all here.

Last week I was able to go to the Ocbourne Lights at Hollywood Studios and my sister is coming in from Texas today so we're going again tonight so I'm sharing the Christmas light love with you in multiple parts.

To see more of part 1 just click through the jump!

I was pretty excited to see it for the first time this year. It's one of my all time favorite holiday activities.

This year I was especially psyched because I had my Glow with the Show Interactive Mickey Ears and I couldn't wait to see how they interacted with the lights! These ears have an electronic system inside that not only lights them up but allows them to interact with other Glow with the Show ears and they allow you to become part of t participating shows at Disneyworld and Disneyland.
(On the tram chillaxing on my way into the park and my Glow with the Show Ears. I'd had a long day prior to and the tram was empty, since it's not my Mama's house I went for it and put my feet up.)

The colors change, stop, pulsate, etc. along with the nightly fireworks spectacular at Magic Kingdom, the World of Color show at California Adventure, Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios, and the Osbourne Lights too! (Someone has excited Chipmunk Cheeks...!)

An excited walking past picture of the giant tree outside the park.

The Lights!

This canopy of lights interacts with certain songs and puts on a fabulous dancing display.

Of course, we can't forget the reason for the season!

Angels we have heard on high...

Sweetly singing o're the plains...

And Mickey's train is passing by...

Christmas at Disney is so insane!

And I love it!

Blurry selfie with the Husband in the Florida "snow."

Peace.

Goofy Santa Claus.

Glow with the Show Ears working their magic.

Reindeer!

Hidden Mickeys (and one Minnie) are everywhere there, if you go be on the look out!

Till part 2 I leave you with the manger scene.

Kisses,

K

(All photos created and owned by Krista Carson. Osborne Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios.)

 

No comments: